ProGuide for Dota 2 is the most accurate, always up-to-date app for Dota 2 players available on the Google Play Store.
ProGuide for Dota 2 provides you complete informations and statistics about all the heroes and items in Dota 2 and gives you quick access to the best community builds and tips available for every hero, updated to the latest game version. And it works even when you're OFFLINE*!
++ New feature! Listen to all heroes SOUND and RESPONSES right from the app**! ++
You can easily filter heroes and items using the handy magnifying glass in the top-right corner of the app, in order to access the infos you need while playing.
ProGuide offers you a smooth and fast user interface that guarantees a great overall experience.
[[ This is the free version of the app and it is ad-supported: consider buying the PREMIUM app, providing you the same great features with no ads of any kind. ]]
- All game heroes with bio, stats and abilities
- Complete hero builds with description, suggested items and abilities progression builds
- All game items with description, cost, stats and browsable recipes
- Detailed hero tips that can help you maximize your usage of each hero and master the game
- NEW! All hero SOUNDS and RESPONSES**
- Filter heroes and items by name
- Filter heroes by role and attack type
- Toggle screen sleep mode when playing
- Offline access*
* You need to load the content at least once before you can access it offline
** Sounds from dota2.gamepedia.com. Connection required.
This app is made for gamers by gamers: feel free to contact me for any suggestion, idea or question.
Legal Disclaimer: THIS APP IS NOT CREATED, SPONSORED OR ENDORSED BY VALVE CORP. This App is not an official guide or connected to the game's developer or publisher. All in-game descriptions, characters, images and videos are copyright and or trademarked to their respective owners and usage for this App falls within fair use guidelines. This App is intended purely for the love of the game and aid further skill development and exploration of the game. If you feel there has been a contravention of your proprietary rights then please contact me.
- Fixed volume buttons behavior when listening to sounds