View .mpp files created in any MS Project edition including MS Project 2010 and 2013. You can open and manage your Microsoft Project files(.mpp) and track the status of your projects with ease.
- View Gantt chart, Task sheet and Resource sheet
- Similar user interface to Microsoft Project
- Works with .mpp files - native Microsoft Project file format
- Supports Sorting & Filtering
- Supports Zoom In/Zoom Out
- Choose different time periods to present the project plan in days, weeks, months or quarters according to your preferences
- Optimized for medium project plans (up to 3 MB file or 3000 project tasks)
- You can access your project plans from Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013
- Google Drive is a file storage system with synchronization service, powered by Google, with possibilities for cloud storage, file sharing and collaboration. Google Drive users have the possibility to create their own file folder system, defined by their needs, for uploading and sharing files. Connecting to Google Drive, Seavus Project Viewer will read and present the project files that are uploaded, allowing him to choose which project plan will be selected and opened. Once the project plan is loaded in Seavus Project Viewer, user can use all implemented features for better viewing/printing project’s assignments.
- Print your project plans (.mpp files)