THE ESTABLISHED "GO TO" ARMY BOARD PREPARATION APP! BEFORE YOU BUY ANOTHER BOARD STUDY APP ASK YOURSELF:
1. Does it offer over 3,400 questions? You don't have to study all 3,400+ questions but they are there for you if you want to. Our app contains thousands more than some other apps.
2. CAN YOU GRADE YOURSELF? Seriously! Many board apps don't even allow you to grade yourself. You can't look at your test scores for each subject because they don't even keep score.
3. Does it have an advanced learn engine that tracks questions seen/unseen, answered correctly/incorrectly, and then dynamically creates your tests accordingly?
4. Does it provide BOTH a casual study mode AND a test mode?
5. Are you able to SEE your study and test PROGRESS for ALL lessons at a MERE GLANCE?
6. Can you customize your tests with adjustable question counts and subjects?
NOW ON WINDOWS AND MAC! Go to www.AceTheBoard.com or http://forcereadiness.com/promote-army-study-guide-app/ to learn more.
This is a comprehensive guide addressing the common Army promotion board topics-over 40 subjects. Information was taken directly from Army regulations, Army doctrine reference publications (ADRPs), Army doctrine publications (ADPs), field manuals, technical manuals, training circulars, and pamphlets. All the study material is in question/ answer/ flashcard format. Hyperlinks are used in the larger sections to help better facilitate the blocks of information. In addition, to help support some of the question/answers, notes are provided throughout along with Helpful Hints to aid in memory recall.
DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: If you are having problems with this app, please contact us at [email protected]
This app WILL RUN ON ANY DEVICE the Market allows it to be installed on. There are many other factors that can affect this app such as available memory, how many apps are running in the background, or even use of task killing apps. All we ask is that you give us a chance to identify your problem.
ForceReadiness.com is not affiliated with the US Army. We simply support soldiers every way we can.
keywords: army promotion board study guide soldier of the month nco of the month sgt morales audi murphy
1. Added NCO Charge.
2. Updated Maternity leave: New Army Directive authorizing an increase of Maternity leave.
3. Revised First Aid lesson: New reference (TC 4-02.1).
4. Revised Army Retention Program: AR 601-280, 1 April 2016 (Effective 1 May 2016).
5. Updated NCOER lesson: Administrative revision dated 30 March 2016 for AR 623-3 (11/4/2015).