A surrounding illuminance is measured with an illuminance sensor built into the Android terminal.
A proper illuminance of the place is compared by setting the measurement place beforehand with the standard value of Japan Industrial Standards (JIS Z9110).
[How to use]
1. Please choose "Measurement location 1" and "Measurement location 2" in order.
2. In "Measurement location or work", a detailed place or the contents of work are set up.
3. If a condition setup of illumination measurement can be performed, please push a "Run" button.
4. The measurement result and judgment result of illumination are displayed.
5. To close the screen measurement, push "OK" button or Back key .
6. Please push "Quit" button or Back key, when you end an application.
Illumination sensor accuracy is dependent on the performance of the devices you have. Illumination measurement is influenced by inclination of a device.
Please measured horizontally with a device.
We confirmed the operation that the illuminance sensor expected was not done with the following model.
[SO-05D] Xperia SX
[SC-04D] GALAXY NEXUS
[SC-02D] GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus
[SH-02D] AQUOS PHONE slider
[SH-01D] AQUOS PHONE
[SO-03D] Xperia acro HD
[SO-02D] Xperia NX
[SO-01D] Xperia PLAY
[SO-03C] Xperia ray
[SO-02C] Xperia acro
[SC-02B] GALAXY S
I fixed a bug in the resource.
- In addition to the "Home" and the "Office", the Measurement location turned into 15 places.
- The judgment range of proper illumination was improved based on the revised contents on May 09, 2011.