ProSQL is the only MySQL client available on Android with a full feature set like editing tables structures and user permissions. The layout has been optimized for both, mobiles and tablets to always guaranty best user experience.
In case of any problem or missing features we are providing a fast support and usually solve any kind of problems in no time.
- Browse, filter and edit data
- SQL Editor with syntax highlight
- Export to SQL, CSV , XLS and JSON
- Connect to MySQL direct or using a SSH tunnel
- Very fast statement execution
- Optimized for tablets and phones with smaller screens
- Table structure editor
- Create and change user permissions
If you have found a bug or you have trouble setting up a connection, please contact us using our ticket system at http://support.schimpf.es/ . So far we manage to get everyone connected to his MySQL database!
- Indexes and foreign constrains can be dropped now
- Empty "" values can be stored in varchar fields
- The filter is showing in the correct column now
- Filter for empty values is possible now
- The option "export structure or data" is in the export section is not ignored anymore
- Negative numbers can be entered into int field columns
A big thanks to "David" for reporing all these issues