With this app you could protect app with a password, PIN or pattern. The Android lockscreen is used for that. The protection could not be removed with a simple long press on back-button, like with most other apps. You could even protect not straight startable apps like the package-installer.
Donation: You could select a unlimited count of apps.
All features are supported since Android 4.2. With older versions not supported options are hidden in the settings.
- Differen observation modes: First start of apps or while using it
- Duration of unlock configurable
- Autmatic locking could be switched off.
- Notification options: Always, while unlockedImmer, never
- Duration of unlock could be configured
- Pre-lock slider could be disabled
- Minimal and maximal time frame of unlocking configurable
- The device is protected by slider, protected apps with a PIN
- The device is protected by slider and PIN+TimePIN, protected apps with pattern
For best protection select at least these apps:
- Play Store (install/remove apps)
- Xposed Installer (enable/disable modules)
- Package-Installer (install/remove apks)
- Settings (Android system settings)
- ProtectedApps (configure protected apps)
WARNING: Please configure and check ProtectedApps with other apps before!
- YELLOW: System app, could be started by launcher.
- YELLOW+BLUE: System app, not straight startable.
- BLUE: User app, not straight startable.
- DEVICE_ADMIN: Lock device (required)
- BOOT_COMPLETE: Show persistente notification (optional)
* No self-promotion in the app.
* More than 5 apps could be selected.
* You support this app and further development!
Your device has to be rooted to install the required X-posed framework: http://tinyurl.com/cd46qco
Donator-App & Features: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.defim.apk.protectedapps.donator
New: PIN modifiers (button in the settings)
- Based on current time
- Different settings for device and apps unlocking
Translation: Turkish by fsadak
Hint: This app is since the first released version saving you key as a salty hash...