The Mobile module for Proteus MMX allows technicians to access and update Proteus MMX on the go. Since technicians can receive, create, and update work orders in the field, they don’t have to run back to their offices to complete these functions.
Some of the benefits are:
• Time spent on paperwork is reduced
• New work orders can be created from anywhere in the field
• Labor hours can be updated as soon as the work is completed
• The CMMS is constantly updated with realtime data
• The Mobile module works in conjunction with the barcode module
This application requires access to a Proteus MMX website.
- Bug fixes.
- Labor Time is displayed in the user's timezone
- Part barcodes can be scanned during inventory transactions