PLEASE before leaving 1-star verify that you are running a supported kernel on a Nexus S or Nexus S 4G. We are available for bug fixes via the "Visit Developer's Website" link below.
Proton Voltage Control was created by Jonathon Grigg of the XDA forums and I have come on as a collaborative partner. Proton Voltage Control *ONLY* works with Netarchy's kernels for the Nexus S 4G and Nexus S. If other kernels add the functionality we'll update the application to accommodate.
Proton Voltage Control is an easy to use app that allows you to set custom voltages for Nexus S phones running a supported version of Netarchy kernels (18.104.22.168 and up) This means you no longer have to muck around with command line codes and scripts, just one easy to use app!
- Hit the hardware menu button and set your custom voltages for each CPU frequency.
- Back out the main screen and you can now set your custom voltages and/or use the recommended voltages
- In the preferences there is the option to have your voltages applied on each boot
- Improved handling of sliders, smaller, easier range for each voltage (-75 and +25), increments of 5mV
- Updated emergency boot URL
- SuperAOSP support in the emergency boot zip