Inform somebody (or yourself) that you are approaching somewhere!
You can define one or more proximity alerts. For each proximity alert you define a point on the map, a radius, an action to be performed (together with parameters), optionaly time frame within which the action will fire, optional rescheduling the alert (fire once, reschedule on distance, reschedule daily based on time frame). When your distance to the point is less than the radius, the action is fired.
1. "vibrate": Vibrate the phone to inform yourself.
2. "sound": Play a sound, again to inform yourself.
3. "call": Call a number to inform somebody else. The recipient can hungup the call as soon as he/she receives it.
4. "send SMS": Send a short message to inform somebody else (one or more recipients).
5. "hit URL": For professional use, to inform a server that the owner of the phone is approaching somewhere.
1. By default GPS receiver is switched on/off ("Optimize Power" option) whenever possible in order to save battery. When close to targets, GPS receiver is switched on in order to achieve accuracy.
2. If you select the "call" action, the phone also both "vibrates" and optionally "sounds", in order to inform you that it's about to perform a call. You can let the phone dial a couple of times and then hangup.
3. If you select the "send SMS" action, the SMS is NOT recorded in the "Sent" folder.
You can view the log of actions fired and you can clear the log.
* You want to inform your friend that you are approaching. You drive and cannot call or send SMS. Your friend is informed and can wait for you downstairs.
* Ideal for vehicles performing deliveries, schoolbuses (to inform the recipient that you are approaching).
Keywords: proximity alert, approach, anapantiti, αναπάντητη
1. Send SMS to more than one recipients.
2. Optionally constrain firing alerts within time frame.
3. Rescheduling: Alerts may fire only once, may be rescheduled when away from target, or may be rescheduled daily based on time frame.
4. Select sounds to play.
5. Select phone numbers from contacts list.
6. Turn on/off GPS to optimize power without sacrificing accuracy (safe to enable when traveling directly towards target with speed at most 100 km/h).