ProXimity Talk automatically answers calls as soon as you hold your phone to the ear. Additionally it can automatically transfer the call to the speaker when you move the phone away from your ear, or end a call by putting the phone face-down. The main features are:
* Answer call by proximity
* Action after going off-hook (incoming and outgoing calls)
* Turn speaker on after going off-hook (only if phone away from ear)
* Turn speaker on/off by proxmity
* End call by turning the phone face-down or shaking
* Go to home screen or stand-by after ending a call
* Decrease ringer volume when phone gets moved (no false detections when shaked only)
* Silence ringer by turning the phone face-down or shaking
ProXimity Talk simply helps you to save unnecessary key presses:
* Just look on the phone to see who is calling, and hold it to your ear to answer.
* You often have to look up your calendar during a call, but do not want to turn on and off the speaker all the time - then ProXimity Talk is the right tool for you.
ANDROID 4.1+: ANSWERING AND ENDING CALLS DOES NOT WORK ON EVERY DEVICE WIT ANDROID 4.1 OR LATER! PLEASE TRY THE TRIAL VERSION FIRST!
FOR UNINSTALLING PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE HELP FILE OR ON THE WEB SITE.
Differences between full version and trial version:
The trial version offers the full functionality, but expires after 7 days.
Version history and explanation of permissions on the app website.
Tags: phone, incoming call, answer, answer call, pick up call, auto answer, proximity, proximity sensor, orientation, orientation sensor, face-down, flip phone, speakerphone, loudspeaker, talk, hands-free, hang up, silence ringer
Since it is very difficult to test such an application under all possible scenarios, ProXimity Talk might not work properly on all devices - so please use the trial version to test the proper functionality before buying the full version.
If anything is not working for you, please contact us in order to find a solution and improve the application.
Many thanks to sUsH667 and PoedelPCS for their intensive testing!
changed timing to lock/blank screen after answering the call
fixed a NullPointerException bug in the Google license validator