Proxy Settings provides a set of tools to ease the access and the modification of proxy server configuration into your Android device when you are connected to any Wi-Fi (at the moment setting the proxy on Mobile network is not supported).
Please remember that configuring the proxy doesn't mean that all your applications will automatically start to using these settings! This is due to a not easy understandable API for developers. If you are interested in a deeper analysis of this issue, you can find a detailed explanation of the problem and leave your feedbacks/comments on our website: http://shouldit.be/, or just reach us at: [email protected]
The project offers also an open source module called Android Proxy Library (APL) that provides to the developers an easy way to access and use the proxy settings in every Android application. So, if you want the Proxy support in your favourite applications, start request this feature to their developers!
* Added support for Lollipop devices (still missing PAC setup)
* Added count of used proxies
* Added possibility to delete a not used Proxy
* Completely refactored application backend logic
* Improved performances for devices with large number of Wi-Fi networks
* Solved bug related to application close and restart
* Improved logging and exception reporting