With USMLE LANGE Q&A for Psychiatry, you have the power to lighten your load. With questions and detailed answers covering topics included in the USMLE Step 2 and Psychiatry boards, this premium study tool is a great place to solidify your psychiatric knowledge. Closely simulating actual test material, the questions are in the form of clinical vignettes with answers based on the latest therapies for psychiatric diseases and disorders.
Install the free version today and jumpstart your studying!
We have provided a limited free version of the content that you can try before deciding to upgrade. This version includes a limited amount of practice questions and basic progress metrics.
Get your best value by upgrading to the Premium Version with a one time, in-app purchase. The Premium Version includes lifetime access to:
• 570+ board-style practice questions with explanations
• Covers ALL competencies for the psychiatry clerkship exam
• Up-to-date with latest updates
• 230+ tough quiz questions
• Unlimited access to ALL categories:
• Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
• Adult Psychopathology
• Somatic Treatment and Psychopharmacology
• Psychological Treatment and Management
• Legal and Ethical Issues in Psychiatry and Medicine
• Differential Diagnosis and Management
• Detailed results tracking
• Detailed results tracking showing your strongest and weakest areas
This dynamic study resource also allows you to flag questions as you go, thus allowing for easier review of problem areas. Detailed analytics allows you to review your progress and statistics. This is where you will discover your strengths and weaknesses. By offering a rigorous review of key pediatric concepts and facts, this tool delivers you the knowledge needed to master the USMLE Step 2 and Psychiatry boards and begin a rewarding professional career.
Our Customer Success Team is available from 8am to 6pm, Monday - Friday (except on major holidays).
Call us at 319-246-5299 and email us at [email protected]
with any questions.
About the Authors:
Sean M. Blitzstein, MD is the Director of the Psychiatry Clerkship and Clinical Associate Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
Fix for questions that had more than 15 possible answers.