This app was designed to prepare you for taking the GRE Subject Test in Psychology. PsyGRE Plus is a set of digital flash cards spanning all content areas included in the exam. Each card includes a summary of the key information that you should know for a specific term likely to appear on the test. Only the most important information to know about each term is included to ensure that studying is time-efficient. It is possible to score above the 90th percentile on the exam by studying the cards in this app and nothing else.
How to use PsyGRE Plus:
1. Click the welcome button to begin.
2. Select a specific content area from the list of categories.
3. Look at the presented card and make a mental note of whether or not you know the important information relevant to the card.
4. Click the term to reveal the information relevant to that term.
5. If you knew the information on the card, click the "Know" button. If you did not know the information on the card, click the "Don't Know" button. You may click "Flip Sides" to toggle between showing the term or the answer first.
6. Once you're finished with the card set, click "Study List" and review the list of cards that you missed.
At any time you may click the Home button to return to the content area selection screen or you may click the Back button to return to a previous screen. Clicking the Reset button will reset the card list that you are currently working on. Good luck studying for the exam, and feel free to contact us with questions, comments, and results!
--PsyGRE Plus Team
Acknowledgment: We would like to extend a HUGE thanks to Lynn Devito for her tremendous help in content development.
--Card content updated.