Get real-time vehicle arrival times from Timisoara's public transport system.
Use your device to download live arrival times obtained from the real-time GPS tracking units installed in all public transport vehicles (trams, buses and trolleybuses). The app connects directly to Timisoara's Transport Authority (RATT) servers and presents the arrival information in a format optimized for mobile devices.
Features a utilitarian interface designed for quick browsing and information access. Arrival times are displayed using two formats:
- N min the live time, obtained via GPS until the vehicle arrives in the station
- HH:MM the scheduled vehicle arrival time. The scheduled time will most commonly be displayed when the vehicle has not yet left the end-station (i.e. no vehicle heading your way)
- Display live vehicle arrival times for all stations from a line.
- Display arrival times for connecting lines
- Does not require GPS activated on your device (saves battery)
- A version with a smaller memory footprint version is available for users with lower storage capacity (520k)
App website: http://mihaibalint.github.com/TimisoaraPublicTransport/
Special thanks to RATT and the people at http://www.ratt.ro/forum
- Internet connection to download live times
- Memory card access for caching
* Update data (Tv6, Tv10), other fixes (thanks Kriszti Cseh)
* Update data (E8, M44 others) (thanks Kriszti Cseh)
v3.5, v3.6 Update data (thanks Kriszti Cseh)
* other minor bugfixes
v3.4 Update data (thanks Kriszti Cseh)
* minor bugfixes