Puffin Web Browser is a wicked fast Mobile Flash Browser. Once users experience the thrill of using Puffin, regular Mobile Internet just feels like torture. Puffin Free is the free version of Puffin family, and supports Adobe Flash during the daytime everyday (It usually starts from 8 am to 4 pm, but the duration is subject to change without prior notice).
☆ Incredible page load and rendering speed
☆ Free Adobe Flash Support during the daytime (also works on Android 4.4+)
☆ Download to cloud (up to 20M per file)
☆ Theater mode for Flash videos and games
☆ Virtual trackpad and gamepad
☆ Add-on functions (Pocket, Evernote, Facebook, translator and more)
☆ Color theme for toolbar and sidebar
☆ Full web experience (desktop and mobile view）
==== Limitations ====
* The data centers of Puffin Web Browser are in the US and the cloud servers can only access public web sites from US geolocations.
* For users outside the US, local contents, especially videos of local interest, may not be accessible from the US due to geo-restrictions in their home countries.
* Puffin is blocked in some countries (e.g., China, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates) and by some schools (e.g., in United States).
For more information, please check our FAQ: http://www.puffinbrowser.com/faq/
* Update OpenSSL library
* New feature to share screenshot.
* Support print webpages.
* Support HTML5 Geolocation API.
* New Web Rendering Engine great improves HTML5 supports, and its HTML5 test score reaches 457!!
* New "Text Reflow" feature can auto resize font size for phone devices.
* Improve html text input experience on your phone devices.
* Import bookmarks from desktop browsers to Puffin.
* Support file upload from DropBox.