Puffin Web Browser is a wicked fast Mobile Flash Browser. Once users experience the thrill of using Puffin, regular Mobile Internet just feels like torture.
☆ Incredible page load and rendering speed
☆ Adobe Flash support (also works on Android 4.4+)
☆ Download to cloud (up to 100M per file)
☆ Theater mode for Flash videos and games
☆ Virtual trackpad and gamepad
☆ Add-on functions (Pocket, Evernote, Facebook, translator and more)
☆ Color theme for toolbar and sidebar
☆ Full web experience (desktop and mobile view）
==== Limitations ====
* The data centers of Puffin Web Browser are in the US and the cloud servers can only access public web sites from US geolocations.
* For users outside the US, local contents, especially videos of local interest, may not be accessible from the US due to geo-restrictions in their home countries.
* Puffin is blocked in some countries (e.g., China, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates) and by some schools (e.g., in United States).
For more information, please check our FAQ: http://www.puffinbrowser.com/faq/
* Update OpenSSL library
* Fix crash issue on Android 2.3
* New feature to share screenshot.
* Support print webpages.
* Support HTML5 Geolocation API.
* New Web Rendering Engine great improves HTML5 supports, and its HTML5 test score reaches 457!!
* New "Text Reflow" feature can auto resize font size for phone devices.
* Improve text input experience on your phone devices.
* Import bookmarks from desktop browsers to Puffin.
* Support file upload from DropBox.