Use Punch In to log how long time you spend at work, school, the gym, home etc.
Punch In detects predefined Wi-Fi-networks around you, and logs your day automatically in a very battery-friendly manner!
Punch In can also do manual time logs or use GPS for logging. No more burdensome filling out time sheets or laborious time tracking. Punch In is the safe personal automatic timecard, where all your personal information is stored only on your own phone, and uses no servers.
The pro version has no adds, facebook login is optional, and you can run unlimited number of logs.
If you have any questions or have any problems with the app, please don't hesitate to contact us at: [email protected]
100% automatic logging of your day
The clock starts and stops automatically based on:
- A Wi-Fi network (suggested, very battery efficient)
Alternatively, you can do the logging manually.
The app is easy to use and allows you to:
- Edit, add and subtracts minutes from automatic logs
- Add comments to each day of logging
- Start the clock manually at any point in time
Share your logs with your friends on Facebook!
The app is safe:
- Punch In uses no servers, and only stores your information on your own phone.
- No information is sent out of the phone
Finally you can prove to your boss that you meet in on evenings and weekends:
- Manual logs will have a different colour in the summery statistics
- Additions to automatic logs will have a different colour in summary statistics
- Punch In can use you phone's Wi-Fi detection routines to determine where you are.
- The GPS is only active if you ask it to be.
GPS logging allows you to:
- Handle weak signal in buildings, as long as one logpoint is made on entry of the area
- Give a diameter for the area of your logging place
(We suggest using Wi-Fi-logging or manual logs, unless you have readily acces to charging of the phone, throughout the day)
1.0.6 - improved WiFi selection when adding/editing a place, improved stability of database
1.0.7 - various bug fixes