Pupil Distance Meter - optometry tool that allows you to measure pupillary distance (PD) quickly using your camera and a standard card (e.g. gift card, id card, credit card, etc). Now you can measure PD with your device using this app. PD is important for selecting right eye glasses or sunglasses.
- rear or front camera can be used for taking a picture
- upload picture from the gallery
- millimeter (mm) units
- special rulers to mark pupils and a reference card
- Double Tap or Pinch zoom for the best experience and accurate alignment
- auxiliary lines and points for segment height (bifocal), monocular (center to bridge) and frame measurements
- monocular measurements (O.D and O.S.)
How to use:
1. Take or load a face picture with a reference card (see guide in the app how to hold the card properly)
2. Mark eye pupils with the ruler (white)
3. Mark the card length with the card template (green)
4. See PD result
If you like the app and find it useful please support us with your feedback and comment.
Feel free to contact [email protected]
with any questions or comments.
v2.0.2 - stability imrovement, fix for image loading
v2.0.0 - improved design, usability, performance and accuracy