PushSignal is not a calendar or a to-do list. It's a whole new way of thinking. It allows you to instantly notify family, friends or co-workers of important events. You can quickly and easily setup events, such as notifiying your family know that dinner is ready, alerting IT staff that the company webserver is down, or notifying the in-laws that your wife is in labour.
Once you've created an event, you can invite anyone from your contact list. Recipients can accept or decline the invite, and can leave the event at any time.
When an event is "triggered", all members are notified within seconds. As members acknowledge the trigger signal, the member list is updated in real time so everyone knows that the signal was received.
This application uses the Android Cloud to Device Messaging (C2DM) framework for reliable, instant signal notifications.
Example use cases include:
* Dinner is ready - Let your children and spouse know that it's time to meet back at the house
* Meet back at the car - Great for when the family splits up at the mall to do their own shopping
* Join conference call - Server is down
* I'm on my way - Notify your kind partner to warm up your dinner
* Major news event - Osama has been captured
Added ability to scroll through custom message. (Thanks to Mike Dawson for this patch!)