We know you have a problem with getting up in the morning, and we want to change it! Puzzle Alarm Clock will check if you're awake enough before you're allowed to turn alarms off.
Alarm won't work if any kind of Power Saving mode is enabled (Greenify too).
Puzzle Alarm Clock features:
- Disabling alarm clock with an NFC tag and QR code,
- Random puzzles with every alarm clock (math equation, memory cards, captcha, patterns), up to 5 puzzles to solve in a row,
- 3 Puzzle difficulty levels,
- Checking if you really woke up,
- Setting an app that will be launched after an alarm clock,
- Loud explosion sound (amazing effect with external speakers),
- 3 soothing melodies for soft alarm clock,
- Increasing alarm clock volume,
- 'Time to bed' notifications before the next scheduled alarm clock,
- 'Next alarm' notifications before the next scheduled alarm clock,
- Recurring and multiple alarm clocks.
send SMS messages
- to send SMS to an emergency contact in case you don’t turn off alarm in time
read your contacts
- the same as above
find accounts on the device
- to verify previous purchases and unlock the ad-free version
take pictures and videos
- for scanning QR code to turn off alarms
read phone status and identity
- to avoid problems when an alarm is disturbed by an incoming call (we postpone alarm for 5 minutes in this case)
full network access
- for displaying ads and verifying previous purchases
Google Play billing service
- for purchasing ad-free version
control Near Field Communication
- for scanning NFC tags to turn off alarms
modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- to put our alarm tones in phone storage
disable your screen lock
to display the alarm screen on top when your screen is locked (we lock it again after you turn it off)
- Your music must be kept in phone storage. Storing it in SD card will make alarms mute.
- Turn off automatic updates for this app - if it updates during alarm, the alarm stops.
Want to help in translations? http://crowdin.net/project/nfcalarm/invite
* Fix for Math Puzzle in Lollipop
- Added default alarm settings: in alarm edit screen tap menu button > "Save as default" and the current settings will be saved as default for next alarms.