Pyramid Math Junior is a colorful educational app from KiddiesApps.
Kids from 4 to 7.(yes, and parents :-)) can practice their math skills by simply finding the missing numbers of the 123 Math Pyramid`s beehive.
How to play:
1. Select level 50+, 100+ or 100+-
2. Tap on the purple bumblebee to start
3. Tap a missing number in the calculator
4. Tap the open spot in the beehive
5. Tap the blue bumblebee to check
Pyramid Math Junior rules:
-- Tapping the purple bumblebee gets a new game
-- Two bottom numbers add up, subtract, to the number in the middle above
-- The green checker cell is increased by one if the check is ok
-- A failed checking will not block the game. Please complete the game
-- The red checker cell is increased by one if the 60 seconds time limit is used up
-- The game will not be block if the time is used up. Please complete the game
Please look for KiddiesApps for educational apps.