Pyramid Math Junior is a colorful learning app for kids who want to practice their basic math skills.
Kids from 6 to 9.(and parents) can practice (learn) basic math skills by positioning the missing numbers on the Pyramid Math.
PMJ has three skill levels:
1. Numbers up to 50, plus only
2. Numbers up to 100, plus only
3. Numbers up to 100, plus and minus (not that easy)
PMJ is very easy and fun to use.
1. Tap on the level.
2. Tap on the right hand bumblebee to get an exercise. (They will never end)
3. Add a missing number on the calculator
4. Tap the target honeycomb position
5. Once all done, tap on the left hand bumblebee to check the exercise.
We have included a 60 second timer and three counters as a small orientation.
Counter 1 - Exercises called (right hand bumblebee)
Counter 2 - Exercises completed correctly (green small pyramid)
Counter 3 - Exercises failed (red small pyramid)
Have the 60 seconds been used up the exercise is not blocked. Nor will an incorrect checking result. The main objective of MPJ is for the kids to complete the exercises correctly and not race against time. Well, we did add a little hardship by increasing the Counter 3, Exercises Failed, by one.
Please look for Sickerstein for educational apps and games.