Turn your child's video viewing time into an educational experience.
Q, VIEW and ENGAGE: Q-it helps parents guide the video consumption of their young children by effortlessly bridging the gap between entertainment and education. -- Create a personal video sandbox for your child in a snap -- Teacher Recommended Content -- Engagement Guides -- And it’s FREE!
Teachers are curating a vast and expanding library of viewlists (video playlists) exploring various learning dimensions in which all young children learn. Topics include language development, math & science, social & emotional situations, the natural world, man-made objects, creative skills & play, and exploring other cultures.
The app is now enabled for CHROMECAST.
Chromecast makes it super simple to stream videos to your TV using the Q-it app on your phone or tablet as a remote control. To cast videos to your TV just tap the Chromecast icon in the app and select the video - that's it.
Q Educator Recommended Viewlists
• Browse teacher recommended content on our website. See something you want to show your child? Q-it with a single click into your mobile Sandbox.
Q Videos from the Web
• Are you teaching your child another language? Does your child like to watch cooking shows with you? You know your child better than anyone else. Easily Q videos from around the web into your Sandbox.
• Your Sandbox is instantly available for viewing by your child, via our app. It is the easiest way for children to access and view videos Q’d for them by their parents.
• Teacher created Engagement Guides, identifying the “What, Ask & Do” for a video, give you a quick and easy vocabulary to meaningfully engage with your child on content viewed.
• The Parents’ dashboard gives you a quick snapshot of video viewing patterns.
No Sharing, No Social Plug-ins, No Up-Sells, No In-App Purchasing, No Suggested Links
• The app is a safe video Sandbox created by you for your child. Only viewlists Q’d by you are available via the app.
Kid Friendly User Interface
• Simple and intuitive, the app is specifically designed for children. Even a two year old will find it very easy to explore and make choices within your Sandbox.
• Mark videos as favorites to create a shortcut.
• Easily search for videos in your Sandbox.
• The app is now enabled for Chromecast! Chromecast makes it super simple to stream videos to your TV using the Q-it app on your phone or tablet as a remote control. To cast videos to your TV just tap the Chromecast icon in the app and select the video - that's it.
It doesn't matter who you are or where in the world you live, Q-it's teacher curated content, engagement guides and resources are always accessible. You decide what you want to show your child anytime, anyplace and from anywhere in the world. We put you in the driver’s seat.
Head over to www.Q-it.com to learn more.
Added support for Chromecast.