When, how and where… qando can tell you
The mobile service from Wiener Linien and VOR
Using real-time information and an integrated route-planner, incorporating disruption information and ticketing possibilities, as well as network maps and points of interest (POI); qando utilises the most up-to-date mobility information to give travellers the best possible companion for on the go.
With qando you will always know exactly when and where the next vehicle departs. It allows you to optimise your routes and limits the time you spend waiting at bus stops and for connections. qando combines information about all modes of public transport in Vienna, Lower Austria and Burgenland. With just a few clicks you know how, where and when. Contacts from the address book of your device can be used for route requests.
More information about how to use the app can be found under “Help and Info” on the main menu or online at www.wienerlinien.at/qando.
- Choose your own start screen!
- Your favourites are now sortable and can be used in many ways.
- We've enhanced filtering options for the monitor.
- Now you can view alternate departure times for connections without leaving your route.
- Route information can be shared or added to your calendar.
- See additional information about your route connections - escalators, elevators, and more!
- Added comprehensive traffic information.
- Various bug fixes.