Ever wanted to browse and manage files stored on your QNAP Turbo NAS with your Android mobile device? The free Qfile app is the perfect answer.
- Android 2.3 or later
- QNAP NAS running firmware V3.8.0 or later
Major features of Qfile:
- Access files on the Turbo NAS anytime, anywhere.
- Upload your photos and documents directly from mobile devices to the Turbo NAS.
- Easy sharing: Create a download link for files to share and send it via email or SMS, or simply email the file as an attachment.
- Easy management: Move, copy, rename or delete files on the Turbo NAS, all via your mobile device. No computer required.
- Offline file reading: Qfile provides a simple way for downloading files from the Turbo NAS to mobile devices for offline reading.
1. Support displaying photo thumbnail. ( Firmware 3.8.2 and above support all share folder)
2. Support control playback from NAS to Apple TV. (NAS must install QAirplay QPKG)
3. Support control playback from NAS to DLNA device. (DLNA control only support QNAP Media Server on NAS firmware 4.0.0)
4. Support for file compression (zip / unzip, and for firmware version 4.0 and above only.)
5. Support for changing the download folder on an external SD card.
6. Support for sharing folders with sharing download links (firmware version 4.0 and above only.)
1. Added 2-step verification (QTS 4.2).
1. Fixed the issue of selecting files from the SD card.
1. Allows you to select the source when setting up the auto upload function.
2. Fixed the file attachment issue when sharing by email.
3. Fixed the open file issue when receiving requests from Qget.