Ever wanted to monitor and manage your QNAP Turbo NAS with your Android mobile device? The free Qmanager app is the perfect answer.
- Android 4.0 or later
- QNAP NAS running firmware V4.0 or later
- Best resolution: 480 x 800
Major features of Qmanager:
- Monitor your system information, such as CPU usage, memory usage, system event info, online user…
- Check your download station, backup task info. You also can manage the download task or backup task remotely. You can pause or run the task.
- Turn on/off application services via Qmanager with one simple click.
- Check connection status or the current online users to prevent invasion.
- Restart or shutdown the Turbo NAS remotely.
- Use “Find My NAS” to let your NAS turn on the “Beep” sound.
- WOL (Only support on Local Network)
Added support for TAS models.
Fixed some minor issues.
Resolved an issue causing the program to hang on execution.
1. Added support for Download Station.
2. Added SSH service management.
3. Added 2-step verification (QTS 4.2).
4. Added push notifications (QTS 4.2).
5. Fixed some minor bugs.