Ever wanted to monitor and manage your QNAP Turbo NAS with your Android mobile device? The free Qmanager app is the perfect answer.
- Android 2.2 or later
- QNAP NAS running firmware V3.6.1 or later
- Best resolution: 480 x 800
Major features of Qmanager:
- Monitor your system information, such as CPU usage, memory usage, system event info, online user…
- Check your download station, backup task info. You also can manage the download task or backup task remotely. You can pause or run the task.
- Turn on/off application services via Qmanager with one simple click.
- Check connection status or the current online users to prevent invasion.
- Restart or shutdown the Turbo NAS remotely.
- Use “Find My NAS” to let your NAS turn on the “Beep” sound.
- WOL (Only support on Local Network)
- BT Search (for Download Station v3.0 and above only)
1. Fixed Download Station connection issues
2. Added "Sleep" function in System Tools (available for Turbo NAS that supports S3 sleep mode）.
User accounts can now have passwords up to 64 characters long (only when using Turbo NAS firmware 4.1.1 and above.)
1. Improved the login process.
2. Corrected a wake-on-lan (WOL) issue.
3. Fixed GUI display issues.
1.Improved the password security
2.Fixed some minor issues