Quad Drawer, your apps, quicker!
How much time do you spend searching your apps on your device? A lot for sure!
Now, Quad, the app drawer solves your problem.
Quad Drawer is the quickest way to launch apps. It’s a simple app drawer: using the predictive keyboard, just type a few letters of the app you’re looking for and Quad will bring it to you.
You want to go quicker? You don’t want to return to your homescreen to launch your app drawer? We solved that! Go to your settings, and activate “Floating window”. Now, you can access Quad Drawer from any app by touching the floating icon.
“Ok! That’s good but it’s not enough” you may think. We thought too, so we added more features.
Because all Android users are not launching apps the same way, many options are available in this app drawer:
- Select how you want to sort your apps (alphabetically, by most used, by last used, by install date)
- Select how your apps are displayed (grid or list)
- Select the keyboard you want (default or predictive)
Quad Drawer provides a light and a dark theme. Choose the one that suits you the best according to your system and your personal tastes.
With Quad Drawer, you will never lose time searching apps, and you’ll save a lot of room on your homescreen so you can add more Beautiful Widgets ;-)
New permissions are related to the first change:
- Search for your contacts as you search for your apps
- Choose what you want to be displayed by creating groups
- Close quad when an app is launched
- Count launches outside quad
- Reset launches for an app
- Setting to always show the keyboard on launch
- Minor graphical improvements
- Avoid issue with non-latin languages
- Performance improvement
- Column number setting