This is donate version of Quick ICS Browser.
--Features only in donate version--
- Disabling recent changes dialog
- Auto text reflow : Automatically reflow the text after pinch zoom
If you appreciate the work I have put into this app and would to help support further development, please buy donate version.
Nexus7 is currently not supported.
This browser doesn't work without Stock Browser.
***Jelly Bean (Android 4.1) Limitation***
cannot show url bar
cannot use auto text reflow
Quick ICS Browser is an improved version of stock Android 4.0.3 Browser.
--- FEATURES ---
***Add many quick control items.
"Close tab", "Go back", "Go forward", "Refresh page",
"Add to bookmarks", "Toggle fullscreen", "Expand notification bar", "Find on page",
"Bookmark shortcut" and "Quick Share".
A quick control item which have one bookmark
Quick Share enables you to share the curent URL to a specific app immediately.
For example, if you set Read it Later app to Quick Share, you can share the URL to it by sliding thumb a little.
***Customizable quick controls.
- Choosing which items to show in quick controls
- Changing their order
- Selecting which side to show quick controls
- Auto adjust quick controls' size so that all controls are drawn inside the screen
- Extra quick controls : when you slide thumb in the upper/lower region of the screen, different layout quick controls are shown.
Currently, support "Go back" and "Go forward".
***Volume key scroll
***Custom user agent
Version 1.1.8 (1/5 Released)
Version 1.1.7 (8/27 Released)
Fixed some bugs
Support volume key tab switching
Add some new quick controls
- Next tab
- Previous tab
- Close all tabs and exit
- Close other tabs
- Open with other browser
Version 1.1.6 (8/26 Released)
Fixed some bugs in JB
- Support auto fill text in JB
- Support inverted rendering in JB
- Support saving pages in JB