"Quick Money Recorder" comes with additional features. Record your expenses in only in 2 seconds!
**NOW over 2million Downloads**
***** Great APP! Great concept!
***** This app is amazing!!
***** App is very useful to record daily expenses. I like it. I record to my expenses in several seconds wherever I am. Smart and nice interface.
So Helpful! Helps me keep track of my expenses and budget
Want save your money?? You need to track your expenses on a daily basis. This app will make your money tracking easy as possible.
3 reason to use Quick Money Recorder:
1. You can input expense just in 2 seconds
2. Daily expense data keeps you motivated to save money and budget
3. Expense data shown on graphs to see how much you spend, and understand how you can save money
Download and start recording your spending with Quick Money Recorder, and SAVE MONEY!!
With Premium Subscription, "Quick Money Recorder " will become more useful with nice additional features
Premium features include:
1) exporting data to Excel on Windows/Mac and exporting graphs to PDF is supported
2) Calculator function is added
3) No advertisements
4) Dropbox/Evernote backup for ensuring safety of your data
5) Color Theme can be changed
7) Number of categories can be increased from 18 to 90 categories
8) Data Sync service which backup your data and share data with multiple devices
What makes Quick Money Recorder special:
1) Easy interface, no complicated settings
2) Take a photo of receipts and input later in just few seconds
3) Easy graphs make it easy to understand expenses
4) Export expense data and photos to MS Office Excel (additional purchase function)
5) International currency support for 113 countries
v2.0.0 Update Note
QMR got better:
・GET convinient Calculator function (usually sold at $1) FREE by reviewing app
・For those of you use QMR every day. You might get lucky chance! If you see winning code, do make sure to memo it quickly.
App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think QMR is worthy, would you mind taking moment to write a nice review? We’d greatly appreciate it.
Thanks for using QMR! :)