This free sketching app lets you do quick-and-dirty prototyping to test (and communicate) user-interface ideas.
- Sketch a series of screens using your finger or a stylus.
- Link them together with hotspots.
- Hit "Play" and try out (or demo) your rough UI.
- Share your prototype as clickable HTML by email, Dropbox, etc.*
The goal of Quick Proto is to let you draw rough ideas as fast as possible - sketch, link, share, done.
Works on all screen sizes (phone, small tablets, big tablets). Better with a stylus, particularly the more accurate ones like the Adonit Jot series.
This app is free, and has NO ADS. I hope you find it a useful addition to your design toolkit. Feedback is very welcome - let me know how I can improve for your workflow.
* Sharing a prototype requires an SD card. Most recent devices include either an SD card slot or a "virtual" SD card (e.g. Samsung S3, Nexus 7, etc.), so this may only be an issue on older Android devices.
This app was developed using:
- Basic4Android by Anywhere Software. Thanks Erel!
- clsCheckList and Archiver by Frédéric Leneuf-Magaud
- AHQuickAction by Markus Stipp
- Dialogs by agraham
- Android Asset Studio (http://j.mp/androidassetstudio)
- compatible with Android 5.0