Run your entire business with the #1 small business cloud accounting solution! Try it FREE for 30 days and enjoy the freedom of working anywhere from your smartphone or tablet, plus unlimited access to QuickBooks on the web.
MANAGE YOUR BUSINESS ANYWHERE
• Create, manage and email professional invoices. Customers can pay you faster via credit card or bank transfer – requires activating QuickBooks Payments. (US Only)
• Create, update and manage expenses. Plus, you can attach receipt photos to stay organized. (US only)
• Track payments and record sales.
• Receive overdue invoice notifications so you know who owes you money. View customer information and manage transactions.
• Create, manage and email professional estimates. Convert any estimate into an invoice in seconds.
• Attach photos or notes to estimates, invoices, customers and transactions.
• Set up your company file and tax rates.
• Schedule calendar appointments.
• Always be notified when a customer calls.
IT’S MORE THAN JUST AN APP – WHAT YOU CAN DO ON THE WEB
• Take in the big picture with over 20 reports.
• Run payroll with just a few clicks – requires activating QuickBooks Payroll. (US only)
• Provide access to your accountant so you can collaborate and be better prepared for tax-time.
• Customize your account with over 80 partner applications, including inventory management.
• Plus much more…
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• Try the app FREE for 30 days, no credit card required.
• Subscribe for $12.99/monthly, or 124.99/yearly (20% off).
• Get unlimited access to QuickBooks on the web, your smartphone or tablet.
• And then, if you love it, you can subscribe right from the app.
The gservices permission is used by the application to display helpful information on a map, such as the shipping or billing address of a customer.
The phone permission is used by the application to display useful customer information from QuickBooks when a customer calls you.
The location permission is used to simplify entry of customer addresses by determining your phone’s current location.
FROM INTUIT, THE MAKERS OF
• QuickBooks, QuickBooks Online, GoPayment, TurboTax, Quicken, & Mint.com
https://qbo.intuit.com/c1/Terms_Of_Service.html to read the Intuit terms of service.
· Performance and UI improvements
· Easier to add new customers on the fly
· Email invoices to customers and let them pay by credit card or bank transfer – requires activating QuickBooks Payments. (US Only)
· Add notes, photos and other attachments to customers and transactions
· Enable custom transaction numbers, custom fields, class, location and service date fields
· Extensive UI enhancements