QuickCRM for SugarCRM provides:
- Access to all majors SugarCRM / SuiteCRM Modules
- Search by name and "My items"
- Global Search
- Display on a map Contacts/Accounts/... within a given distance from your current location
- Copy contacts to Address Book
- Customize Sort Order
- Place calls to contacts, leads and accounts from lists
- Quick access to Last Viewed items
- Alerts for new assignments and modifications to your own data made by other users
QuickCRM requires the installation of an extension in SugarCRM or SuiteCRM:
- QuickCRM Mobile CE (free)
- or QuickCRM Mobile Pro (commercial license)
You can try QuickCRM Mobile Pro in demo mode or request a free 14 days trial.
QuickCRM Mobile Pro adds the following features in QuickCRM for Android:
- Offline Mode
- Manage Custom modules and custom fields
- Display on a map Contacts/Accounts/... within a given distance from a selected contact.
- Customize display
- Customize search fields, search by from/to for dates or numbers
- Customize Home Page (Create buttons,saved searches buttons, dashlets).
- Copy Contacts from Address Book
- Automatic log calls in SugarCRM
- and gives you full access to our support team.
Please visit www.quickcrm.fr/mobile for download instructions.
• Bug fixes
• Swipe your finger right or left on Today dashlet to display previous or next day activities
• Shared calendar. You can display other user’s calendar (depending on your access rights)
• Day or week view in Calendar
• Quotes and Invoices line items are displayed for SuiteCRM or AOS users (*)
• Support for iFrame fields (*)
• Support for Employees module (*)
(*) Requires QuickCRM Pro version 3.3.12 or later