For students of Austin ISD (AISD) and Round Rock ISD (RRISD) only! (If you're in another district, see below.)
With QuickHAC, quickly and easily view your grades with a mobile app tailored to be simple, fast, and beautiful.
• View your year at a glance or see all of your assignments
• Sign in only once, quickly see your grades every time
• Notifications when your grade changes
• Keep track of multiple accounts
• Offline grade viewing
• Free! No ads. Ever.
Created by Neil Patil, in association with Yash Aggarwal, Max Ciotti, Tristan Seifert, and Xuming Zeng.
QuickHAC (pronounced "quick hack", qHAC for short) is free and open-source! Check out our source code at https://github.com/quickhac.
Feedback or questions? Want your district added? Shoot us an email at [email protected]
QuickHAC for Android will be updated soon to add more features found in the Chrome version of QuickHAC.
To use QuickHAC the user must have a valid GradeSpeed account. If you don't have a GradeSpeed account, or forgot your login info, talk to whoever runs GradeSpeed at your school.
-Fixed bug crashing QuickHAC
-Added grade change notifications
-Added options to:
• Enable/disable notifications
• Change background grade polling interval
• Enable/disable grade color highlighting
-Added inspirational quotes