Re-branded to xFi Find iPhone,iCloud,Android. Formerly known as QuickiFind: Find iPhone on Android.
This app will locate and perform real-time location tracking of iOS devices as well as Android devices.
-To locate an iOS device, use iCloud credential that was used to activate the target device.
-To locate an Android device, install this app,xFi Endpoint, on the target device.
This app runs natively on Android platform. It locates and shows location of the device you are looking for on Google Map. It can make the device sound even when it is on silent mode, making the task of finding a misplaced phone, tablet easy.
Features included in this app are: (see snapshots for further details)
- Displays location of target devices on Google Map. The app will try its best to request up-to-date location of devices. Green icon means location is up-to-date. Gray icon means location is available but not up-to-date.
- Log-in credential can optionally be saved for future quick log-ins (encrypted and saved solely on your device).
- Supports multiple accounts.
- Real-time auto refresh.
- Sounds alarm on device.
- Various map types can be selected.
- Provides directions, turn-by-turn navigation from own location to target device location.
*If you have problem locating iOS device, ensure that iCloud is enabled on target iOS device.
iCloud credential can be verified with this site:http://www.apple.com/icloud/setup/ios.html.
*If you have problem location Android device, make sure the target device have xFi Endpoint installed, registered, and its location service is enabled.
Send us an email if you have problem with login. We can't respond to reviews posted on Play Store.
iCloud, iPhone, iPad, iOS, MacBook and Apple are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
All other trademarks, images and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
The author of this app is not related to Apple in any way.
- Now can locate Android devices as well, need to install xFi Endpoint on target devices before this app can used to locate them.
- Add option to disable showing own location
- Auto zoom becomes disabled if use performs manual zoom
- Add option to provide an alias for saved account
- Re-branded to: xFi Find iPhone,iCloud,Android. Formerly known as QuickiFind: Find iPhone on Android.