QuickiFind: Find iPhone on Android.
Try to locate an iPhone, iPad or any iOS device using an Android phone or tablet? This app will do just that, and it works just like “Find iPhone” on iOS platform. This app runs natively on Android platform. It locates and shows location of the device you are looking for on Google Map. It can make the device sound even when it is on silent mode, making the task of finding a misplaced phone, tablet easy. Must have iCloud account in order to log in.
Features included in this app are: (see snapshots for further details)
- Displays location of iOS devices on Google Map. The app will try its best to request up-to-date location of iOS devices. Green icon means location is up-to-date. Gray icon means location is available but not up-to-date.
- Log-in credential can optionally be saved for future quick log-ins (encrypted and saved solely on your device).
- Supports multiple iCloud accounts.
- Real-time auto refresh.
- Sounds alarm on device.
- Various map types can be selected.
- Provides directions, turn-by-turn navigation from own location to target device location.
For extended features such as lock or wipe, download FindiPhoneOnAndroid
FindiPhoneOnAndroid should be more reliable for these extended features as it directly connects to icloud.com website.
If you have problem connecting, follow this link to ensure that icloud is enabled on target ios devices,
Send us an email if you have problem with login. We can't respond to reviews posted on play store.
iCloud, iPhone, iPad, iOS, MacBook and Apple are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
All other trademarks, images and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
The author of this app is not related to Apple in any way.
v1.1.9: Fixes intermittent crashes on some devices