QuikCoach is a sports video analysis and planning application for Android tablets and mobiles. QuikCoach gives coaches, instructors and athletes the ability to quickly record and analyse their students performance either on the field or back in the locker room. This not only gives them a quick and easy way of analysing video, but also giving students important visual feedback on what they are doing wrong or more importantly doing right.
- Much improved video processing and recording times since version 1.
- Record video and quickly analyse
- Draw over lines, angles
- Change the colour and size of your pen
- Basic video control, play and pause
- Slow motions video speed control at 3 different speeds
- Mirror analysis
- Zoom into a particular area of the video
- Highlight an area of the video
- Analyse multiple videos at the same time (depending on device size up to 4 videos)
- Save notes to your video
- Step through each frame of the video
- Share the video and analyse snapshots
- Take snapshots whilst analysing for sharing later on
- Save bookmarks at your favourite positions in the video
- QuikCoach tactics is now a separate application, QuikTactics
To learn more about the application, and to support us, we can be found at https://www.facebook.com/quikcoach
If you experience or see anything wrong, please let us know and we'll try to fix it. Also we'd love to hear suggestions on how we can improve QuikCoach for you. Please contact us at: [email protected]
or use the in-app feedback form.
Uses FFmpeg under permission of LGPL.
- Bug fix for analysis crash
- Bug fixes for crashes
Version 3 comes with lots of performance, UI improvements and new features. Including the ability to zoom in and visualize bookmarks whilst analysing and recording. We are currently working on some exciting features which will be enabled in the coming weeks.
Tested on Nexus 7, Samsung S4, S3, Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Motorola Xoom