You've always dreamed of shouting "Fire the torpedos! More power to the shields!" I have too, and this is why I built Quintet.
Quintet is a multiplayer space game where players work harmoniously to control the same space ship. There are 5 roles: Captain, Helm, Tactical, Engineering and Science. How successful you are will depend on how well you all work together.
Quintet is especially fun to play in the same room with friends. Don't be shy about playing out your roles in person and using strange accents. There are also single player and two player ships available.
Other Great Features:
* Desktops, Laptops, iOS and Android devices can all play together on the same ship.
* Players ships can play with or against other player ships.
Quintet has a lot of UI and 3D graphics. It works best on tablets. Phone screens may be a bit small.
- Science abilities can shoot in more directions. This let's the Science station use their abilities more often.
- New Scenario: Capture The Flag (2 flags)
- New Scenario: Transport Escort (Offense vs Defense)
- Added Scenario to Menu Hive Home World (from Open Space)
- Playlists for scenarios
- Main Menu Updated (more space for ship and player names)
- Password protected ships have a P next to them in ship list.
- Added "Lucky Shots" that do system damage.
- Bug Fixes