This app requires a widescreen Android device. App will not display properly on non-widescreen devices.
QuiZap Gaming Edition is a free trivia game available on Android. Players can test their video game industry knowledge as well as have the chance at receiving free games and gift cards that can be redeemed on various platforms. QuiZap is completely functional offline; internet access is not required to play the trivia game or obtain free game codes. Internet access is only used for ad serving and Google Play achievements.
- Completely offline. While ads are shown when internet network access is available, there are no internet requirements to play the game. If your internet connection should drop, the game will continue to function like normal.
- Frequent updates. Questions will be added frequently so keep the app up to date for new questions.
- A subtle gaming theme. The music, colors, and question responses are what you would expect from a video game themed trivia app.
- Free PC games (Steam and Origin). Game codes are shown at the completion of the standard game mode. These games are major titles, not games few have heard of. Everyone has an equal chance! Game codes are also going to be updated frequently. Keep your app up to date so you do not have an outdated code.
- A profanity filter for young players. QuiZap does not contain strong language but some questions may contain moderate language such as "hell", "damn", "crap", etc. These questions will not be used when the filter is activated.
- High quality stereo soundtrack mix by ChillPurpose.
- Fixed major bug causing game to crash when Google Game Services is turned on in options.
- Added questions.
- Question answer options are now randomized.
- Random winners code now has a higher chance of being awarded.
- Added leaderboards. You can now compete with friends, family and players around the world for highest average score and most correctly answered questions separated by difficulty.
- Moved stats screen to be under information option.
- Added questions.