Quran and Tafsir Pro is a Qur'an application and study tool for all android devices, large and small.
* Three different fonts to choose from, fully resizable and color selectable
* Verse indexed Tafsir Ibn Kathir in English with embedded Arabic
* Word by Word Details including translation, root, parts of speech
* Word Meaning Test Feature
* 67 Different Translations of the Quran in Bengali, Chinese, English, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Urdu
* 39 Qaris for Local Playback of Quran Recitation
* Duas in Quran Kareem and Ayat related to Dua in Quran
* Select and display up to 3 different translations and Qari's at the same time.
* Full Screen Rotation Support
* Random Ayah Homescreen AppWidget
For the most up to date application information, more screenshots, and help documentation, visit this link: http://www.salaamsoftware.com/qurandrive.html
This app provides you with a full quran download and tafsir to take with you wherever you go. Reading the tafsir is a good way to better understand and learn about the quran.
* Full Arabic Rendering with Diacratic support with any android device 1.6+.
* Increase or decrease the size of the arabic text to any size you like. (Available in Preferences)
* Change the text and background color to any color you like. (Available in Preferences)
* Render the Qur'an word by word, including the ability to touch a word for further details on the word in the ayah list view.
* Display a surah in an ayah by ayah view with details for each word in the ayah.
* Render the diacratics appropriately including small alef superscript and pause marks.
* Render laam alef appropriately along with diacratics.
* Display hizb and sajdah markers at the appropriate locations throughout Al-Quran.
* Wrap the Qur'an text appropriately so that when the end of the screen is reached, the ayah is continued on a new line, by word.
* Understand the Quran meaning by understanding the translation properly, in context.
* Display the part of speech for each part of a word in the Koran.
* Display the transliteration and translation for each word.
* Color code each word type
* Display the root for words.
* Search the entire Quran for the same part of a word or same root by touching it.
* Create a quick playlist for surahs / ayahs by checking the surah / ayah and then pressing play.
* Loop playback of the checked surah's and ayahs for continous playback.
* Play the english translation of a surah following the arabic recitation.
* Pause for the same amount of time it takes the Qari to recite the ayah to allow you to repeat after the Qari.
* Trail the playback and display each ayah as it is being played.
* Repeat each checked ayah up to 3 times before proceeding to play the next ayah in the list.
* Repeat all the ayahs checked together up to 3 times.
* Update the display with the current ayah being played and its length.
“We narrate to you the best of narratives, by Our revealing to you this Qur'an, though before this you were certainly
one of those who did not know.”
(12:3) Surah Yusuf (translation – Shakir)
July 25th, 2014
* Fixed bugs causing app to crash at the end of Surah Baqarah & Surah Nas.
* Enhanced the Random Ayah Homescreen Widget. Now when you install a widget, you can:
- choose what default view you want on the widget shown first: English, Transliteration, Arabic
- choose how often you want the widget to refresh itself, between 1 hour and 24 hours
* Optimized the Random Ayah Widget, some people were experiencing problems with it, hopefully the new code will help.