This is the QVD client for the Android platform.
QVD is a highly scalable, cost effective, easy to manage, open source VDI solution built on top of Linux.
The main focus is to provide desktop access for large number of users with a very small footprint for each user session by:
* Using the same OS image for all the users (using overlays)
* Sharing memory between user processes (using LXC)
* Using small bandwidth (using NX)
This version includes the Xvncpro application, you should be able to use the qvdclient instead of the xvncpro application as X11 / X server.
How do I test it
* Click select demo connection and click on connect.
* Alternatively register in http://theqvd.com for the demo and use the following info
Login: your email address
Password: will be emailed to you
2.3.1 29/01/2015. x86 fixes
2.3.0 18/12/2014. Support for x86 devices
2.2.0 30/11/2014. Add default demo connection
2.1.0 24/11/2014. Update libqvdclient, add googleauth
1.9.4 07/04/2013. Make x11 uris browsable
1.9.3 06/04/2013. Upgrade to version 3.9 of xvncpro
1.9.2 03/02/2013. Upgrade to version 3.8 of xvncpro
1.9 07/01/2013. Upgrade to version 3.6 of xvncpro.
1.8 04/01/2013. Support for Render extension. Now it should work to resume sessions from Desktop clients.