QS Cloud Hub Control give you the ability to easily access your Qwik-Switch Cloud Hub modem from your Android device.
*IMPORTANT* This app is considered to be in Beta phase, and there are bugs. Please feel free to send bug reports, as this will help speed up development.
- Qwik-Switch Cloud Hub Modem with a SIM inserted and a connection to the Internet.
- Smartphone/tablet connected to the Internet to receive data and control the Hub.
-View status and groups of Cloud Hub.
-Control and view status of a limited number devices.
-adding a device
A tutorial is coming soon.
Please visit our support forum should you experience any issues: http://www.qwikswitch.co.za/forum.php
28 Aug 2015
• Bug fixes
26 Aug 2015
• Global "enable notification" options, find it in the overflow menu where "add device" is located.
• Can now register a Cloud Hub from the app
24 Aug 2015
• Notifications now have sound and vibrate
• Can now have multiple notification, one per device.
• Added PIR Sensor support
• Added Ping Sensor support
• Added Door Sensor support
• Added Trip Sensor support
• Added Power Sensor support
• New question icon shows a device that has no state