R+ m.Task is a software designed for mobile device to program robots (OLLO, DREAM, SMART, STEM, BIOLOID) developed by ROBOTIS Co., Ltd.
1. Basic programming
Just like RoboPlus S/W PC version, creating file, editing, selecting function and configuration is available.
2. Download file into the robot
Attach BT-110A or BT-210 onto the robot and connect to your mobile device via Bluetooth for program downloading.
((NOT Compatible with CM-5, CM-510, CM-700.)
3. Sample task codes included
When installing, OLLO Task code files for Explorer, Inventor, and Challenger kits come included.
4. Wireless control of the robot
Without RC-100A remote controller, you can take control of the robot (Joystick mode, Tilting mode, Button mode)
5. Monitor the robot’s output real-time
Once connected via Bluetooth, you can monitor the program output on the screen
# roboplus task
- supported BT-210 ES version. (mac B2:10:FF:XX:XX:XX)
- BT disconnect bug on some phones.
- example dialog crash on low android version.
- bt-410 connection crash under android version 4.3 (Display unsupported message.)
- android v 5.x bug fix.
- cm-100a download bug fix on some devices.
- dream examples add.
- Support BT-410
- Changed Remocon UI
- Added Bluetooth filtering
- Added Auto connection via previous bluetooth address.