Rabbit TV is an eMedia guide and directory that provides users an easy-to-use interface for exploring and discovering popular TV shows and movies on the Internet through their mobile device.
UPDATE 1: INTERMITTENT FREEZING ISSUES HAVE BEEN RESOLVED
UPDATE 2: APP HAS BEEN FIXED TO NOW RUN SMOOTHLY ON GALAXY TAB AND NEXUS
(Please let us know if you experience any more issues and we’ll be sure to get it fixed ASAP!)
NOTE: You must have a pre-registered Rabbit TV account to login to this app. If you do not have an account, you can purchase Rabbit TV here: http://rabbittv.net/?ref=FCT5-
· Browse Links to Popular TV and Movie Videos on Mobile Devices
· Easily Access Thousands of VOD Titles, Live Sports, Events, Music & Games
· Integrated Search Engine for Exploring over 50 Years of Popular Entertainment Content
· Add Shows/Movies to Favorites or Save to Watch Later
· Optional Pay-Per -View Movies and Premium Subscription Service Available
· Updated Daily with the Newest Available Entertainment Content on the Web
* Connection to 4G or high-speed WiFi network REQUIRED to load and watch most videos
* Can only access public web sites from US geolocations.
* For users outside the US, local contents, especially videos of local interest, may not be accessible from the US due to geo-restrictions in their home countries.
* Product may be blocked in some countries (e.g., China, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates), by some schools (e.g., in United States), and/or corporate networks.
If you have any issues or need help using the app, visit http://support.rabbittvgo.com .