Rabbit TV is an eMedia guide and directory that provides users an easy-to-use interface for exploring and discovering popular TV shows and movies on the Internet through their mobile device.
UPDATE 1: INTERMITTENT FREEZING ISSUES HAVE BEEN RESOLVED
UPDATE 2: APP HAS BEEN FIXED TO NOW RUN SMOOTHLY ON GALAXY TAB AND NEXUS
UPDATE 3: WE'VE DONE A FULL MAKEOVER ON OUR MOBILE DESIGN - CLEANER, FASTER, MORE USER-FRIENDLY - CHECK IT OUT AND LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.
(Please let us know if you experience any more issues and we’ll be sure to get it fixed ASAP!)
NOTE: You must have a pre-registered Rabbit TV account to login to this app. If you do not have an account, you can purchase Rabbit TV here: http://rabbittv.net/?ref=FCT5-
· Browse Links to Popular TV and Movie Videos on Mobile Devices
· Easily Access Thousands of VOD Titles, Live Sports, Events, Music & Games
· Integrated Search Engine for Exploring over 50 Years of Popular Entertainment Content
· Add Shows/Movies to Favorites or Save to Watch Later
· Optional Pay-Per -View Movies and Premium Subscription Service Available
· Updated Daily with the Newest Available Entertainment Content on the Web
* Connection to 4G or high-speed WiFi network REQUIRED to load and watch most videos
* Can only access public web sites from US geolocations.
* For users outside the US, local contents, especially videos of local interest, may not be accessible from the US due to geo-restrictions in their home countries.
* Product may be blocked in some countries (e.g., China, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates), by some schools (e.g., in United States), and/or corporate networks.
If you have any issues or need help using the app, visit http://support.rabbittvgo.com .