An interactive 2 in 1 3D theme/live wallpaper, which you can switch to either “Day” or “Night” versions by tapping on the earth at the bottom of the screen. While switching the theme, the earth rotates with an animation effect. The cute clouds, stars, and moon also swing when you flick on them, just like a kid’s pop-up book!
You'll find a whole new world that surpasses the 2D Go Launcher or any other 3D android launcher out there!
● Extremely smooth 3D transition effects and Adobe Flash-like animation
● A variety of aesthetically superior 3D home themes / live wallpaper
● Can sort your app list by name, installation date, frequency of use
● Find your favorite apps and games like Skype, Pandora and Angry Birds in a snap
● Easily edit or remove apps by pressing the icon for a few seconds
● Need more space? Go to preferences and add the number of desk screens (3-9 pages)
● Want more or less icons listed in rows? Go to preferences and modify the icon grid (4x4, 4x5, 5x5)
● Want to clear the screen to get a better view of your live wallpaper? Click the "Hide Desk" button on the top left hand corner of the screen
● No need to reorganize your home screen after installing Rabbit launcher, it will keep all your settings such as your folders and short-cuts.
(Those who use the Samsung pre-installed launcher as well as SS skin and ADW will have their settings automatically applied.)
[How to Apply and Get New 3D Themes/Live Wallpaper]
● Press the button on the upper-left hand side of the screen when the Rabbit Launcher is running and a list of downloaded themes should appear
● Select the theme you want applied to your phone
● Click "Store" to download more themes
● 3D, Rabbit, Android. Home, Application, Replacement, Launcher, Live, Wallpaper, Wallpaper, Background, Theme, Widget, Icon
● Touch, Gyro, Interactive, Real-Time, Animation, High, Performance, Fast, Quick, Light, weight, Low, Memory, OpenGL ES 2.0, Smartphone
● Free, HD, simple, white, theme, Cute, pink, must-have, necessary, popular, recommended, hot, app
◆ Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/RabbitLauncher
◆ Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/@rabbitlauncher
◆ Homepage: http://rabbitlauncher.com/
◆ YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/rabbitlauncher
[Interested in Developing for the Rabbit Launcher?]
● Contact us if you are interested in developing themes / wallpaper for the Rabbit Launcher.
● The Rabbit Team will provide you with all the technical support you’ll need!
● Email: [email protected]
Rabbit Launcher Updated!
1. The screen for My Contents
2. The button on the top-left corner now leads to your contents and not preferences
3. Fixed some bugs