Radar Trap helps you avoid being caught in speed camera traps.
It informs the driver about his current speed, the maximum speed considered by the radar and the distance to the police speed radar with visual and audio information.
It allows the driver to add to the database new radars and speed traps that he/she might find in the road.
The program allows you to import radars from different sources, such as: KML files (NDrive), CSV files (Garmin), TXT files (iGO) and ASC files (Navigon).
Help the development of this app by buying the app Radar Trap Pro from Google Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.bruxo.radartrappro)
Please feel free to send me suggestions, comments and ideas.
- updated to Marshmallow
- new permissions mechanism
- new add radar button
- new toast informing radars when app not visible
- better layout
- stop service from notification
- new map view with Google Map v2
- add radars directly in the map when long pressing in the map