Radio RIP allows you to listen to and record your favourite internet radio stations, with multiple simultaneous channels and a start/stop timer system.
- Compatible with most MP3 streams, including Shoutcast and Icecast.
- Store .mp3 files directly to SD Card with correct editable ID3 tags.
- Unlimited stations can be ripped simultaneously, allthough 2/3 is probably the max your phone can handle.
- Unlimited recording sessions can be stored and played back.
- Timers can be set to start and stop streams whenever you like.
- Daily or Weekly scheduler.
- Open any .pls file on your device or download straight from the internet.
- Add urls manually.
- Music streams broken down into individual MP3 tracks.
Radio RIP has a simple gui and is an easy program to use. Lessons learned from previous versions, have all been taken into account.
PS There is a bug in Android Jelly Bean! And this means that live playback may not work.. :-( BUT It still records fine :-) .. It is fixed in 4.2.1.
TROUBLE : Every effort is made to ensure a bug-free application. If you do encounter a problem - SEND ME AN EMAIL! and I'll fix it. Write a harsh comment with no real info and I'll stumble around in the dark trying to find the bug - psychically. Your choice.
4.53 :- Clicking notification icon in status bar now takes you to the app..
4.52 :- Multi-Store now uses EXACTLY the same details to store as single store.. There was a 4 second difference..
4.51 :- Fixed Meta-Info (Title / Artist)for certain stations..
4.5 :- Sound muting after start and disconnecting fixed!! [This only happens on newer phones.. 3.0>? Just upgraded my phone and found it.. Sorry took so long. ]