Keep track of your daily expenses!
Radis is an AD FREE application under GPL license which helps you te keep an eye on your bank balance.
It is designed to quickly add transaction with the quick add bar and suggestions based on your history. You can come back later to complete the information on the transaction when you have spare time.
I ask for permission to access Internet only to send crash reports, and only if you want to! No banking information will be sent!
Radis is on Google+ too! https://plus.google.com/b/113495274700416661523/
If you found a bug: https://github.com/Geobert/radis/issues?direction=asc&sort=created&state=open or email me! I'm listening to users feedback!
If you like the app, please rate it, comment it, +1 it, tell about it, or donate from paypal https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=WVVLCHN4E3TDN&lc=FR&item_name=Geobert%20Quach&item_number=Radis¤cy_code=EUR
Full changelog (in french) : https://github.com/Geobert/radis/blob/develop/CHANGELOG.md
- fix crash when Radis is called back while in background
- update android support lib support & optimise refresh of transactions' list on add/delete/edit of transaction
- option to set how many months are inserted
- option to set the long tap action (simple tap will do the other one)
- each account can override each option
- fix crashes
- fix bugs
- more Kotlin conversion