RADs is an easy-to-use, easy-to-understand reference guide designed to educate you concerning the effects on the human body from harmful and/or serious levels of radiation exposure. RADs also contains key information and critical measures you can take to assist you in the management of exposure to radiation.
While RADs is not an official medical resource, the information used in developing RADs comes from the most trusted and official sources for health and safety concerning radiation damage and exposure. RADs is not a means to detect radioactive levels in your environment, but RADs will help you understand how radioactivity is measured and what to do about it.
RADs will also educate you on methods for determining radioactivity in the atmosphere around you. RADs is a critical and handy resource for you to rely on in case of an environmental emergency involving radiation.
A portion of the proceeds from the sale of RADs will be donated to assist recovery efforts in Japan following the devastating tragedy of 03.11.2011.
RADs KEY FEATURES
• Easy-to-understand information about radiation exposure and the harmful effects it can have on the human body, written in plain language.
• Critical steps you can take to prevent, limit, and manage the effects of radiation exposure.
• A convenient and handy electronic reference to critical information you must have to effectively deal with heightened radioactive levels in your area.
ALREADY A FAN OF RADs?
• Like RADs on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/RADs/184881851555399
• Follow RADs on Twitter: http://twitter.com/radsapp
RADs has many exciting ideas for future features and functionality! Stay tuned for updates!