Do you love firing cannons and solving puzzles?
Then Ragdoll Blaster from Backflip Studios is the game for you!
Ragdoll Blaster combines the fun of firing ragdolls from cannons with the challenge of a puzzle game... while simulating real physics. It is fun, fast paced and addictive - requiring both agile fingers and an active mind. You simply touch the screen to aim and fire your ragdoll at increasingly more difficult targets. The object is to complete the levels using as few ragdolls as possible... easier said than done.
This game is the latest entry in the popular ragdoll physics-based puzzle genre, but has been given an entirely new spin using the innovative controls of the smart phones. It introduces a whole new world of springs, pistons, wheels, buttons, motors and other complex moving objects designed to enhance the game and prevent you from hitting targets.
- Incredibly simple yet addictive.
- Over 100 increasingly challenging levels to complete.
- Single tap to aim, fire and control velocity.
- Flying ragdolls.
- Intuitive user interface.
- Action packed.
- Real physics.
- Scoring per level and in total.
- Submit and compare your scores online.
- Saves game progress.
- Easy to play, difficult to master.
Follow us on Twitter: @backflipstudios
Ragdoll Blaster is powered by Mobage, the best, free, social game network.
- Tutorial introducing new users to Mobage features
- Fixes a problem that could cause players on T-Mobile or Verizon to be unable to connect
- Minor bug fixes and enhancements