Raider is Open Source: http://code.google.com/p/raider-android-backup-tool/
If you like this APP please consider the donate version of Raider to support further development. It's price is equal to the price of a good beer :)
*** First start may take some time, please be patient and let Raider do it's initializing ***
*** ROOT IS REQUIRED ***
*** ADB IS REQUIRED ON DEVICE ***
*** DON'T RATE OR WRITE COMMENTS IF YOU DON'T KNOW WTF THIS APP IS FOR AND HOW YOU USE IT***
*** IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS MAIL ME ***
What it is:
Raider is a tool to audit the security of Android devices. It is designed to provide a simple to use tool for technical auditors, pentesters and forensic guys. It allows you to create a phone to phone adb connection and if the target device IS ROOTED and HAS DEBUGGING ENABLED you can copy over the following data:
- Grab data from /sdcard/Android/data/*/shared_prefs and /sdcard/Android/data/*/databases
- Grab data from /data/data/*/shared_prefs and /data/data/*/databases
- Grab data from /data/data/com.google.*
- Grab data from /mnt/sdcard/DCIM/Camera
- *NEW* Read Accounts
- *NEW* Read SMS
- *NEW* Read Calendar
- *NEW* Read Contacts
- *NEW* Read Google Maps data
- *NEW* Read WiFi data
Tested on some ICS and JB devices. Seems not to work on old 2.x targets (adb shows offline target)
What it is NOT!:
This is by no means created as a Hacker-Tool. I clearly distance from unauthorized use.
- Start Raider. ADB will be automatically launched. If you see permission denied (can happen on first start) just click the "Start ADB" Button
- Plug the device you want to backup in the device running Raider with your usb-otg cable
- Click on "Check Device" to see if it got recognized. If not try again, make sure everything is up and running, target device has debugging enabled, etc.
- Click on the grabber buttons to backup everything you need
- If you use Auto-raid your device will wait for a device to get connected and then simply call alle the grab functions after another.
- NOTE: Grabbing stuff can take some time depending on the amount of data that has to be tar'ed and copied over. During that the Raider App will not respond. Don't kill the app. PATIENCE IS THE PATH TO SUCCESS, YOUNG PADAWAN!
This is meant to be a tool to do auditing and pentesting of Android devices. USE THIS APP ON DEVICE ON WHICH YOU ARE AUTHORIZED!!! DON'T BE EVIL!!!
Thanks to @theKos who did come up with the initial idea.
Graphics from http://www.clker.com/ Mainly from OCAL, thanks!
- Read out Google Maps Data
- Read out of WiFi Data
- Uploaded a donate version of Raider. It's just the price of a good beer ;)
- Added option to read SMS, Calendar, Contacts and Accounts to screen.
- Above data is stored in external memory (sdcard) where filename is beginning with "raider...csv"
- Dumped data filenames now include device id as identifier
- Changed detection of attached devices. You now need to press "Check Devices" at first