BAIR’s public crime map, RAIDS Online, connects law enforcement with the community to reduce crime and improve public safety. Crime mapping helps the public get a better idea of the crime activity in their area so they can make more informed decisions about how to stay safe.
RAIDS Online goes beyond crime mapping by automatically alerting the public about recent crime activity and by improving communication between the public and law enforcement. RAIDS Online empowers the public to make better decisions about crime by putting the same technology used by law enforcement to analyze and interpret crime activity into the hands of the public.
RAIDS Online Mobile allows you to search for crime in your area, sign up for neighborhood watch reports and view crime maps that keep you informed of recent crime activity.
- Map crimes near your address or your current location
- View details about a crime, including crime type, date, time, address, location type, distance from location and geocode accuracy
- Subscribe to daily, weekly or monthly email Neighborhood Watch Reports
- Search and filter based on the crime category and date of the incident
- Maps from ESRI's powerful GIS technologies
- Ability to submit an anonymous tip “See something, say something.”
Don't see crime data in your city? Contact the law enforcement agency in your area to request that they start sharing crime information with you through RAIDS Online. It's absolutely free for your city to participate, so there's no reason for them not to join RAIDS Online.