RailCal is a single-purpose app with a focus on showing the FULL Indian Railways Seat Availability Calendar for the next FOUR Months, for ALL trains between any two stations.
IMPORTANT: TAP on various parts of the screen. Try SWIPING. The more you explore, the MORE you will discover. There is an ocean of possibilities with this app. Be experimental. EXPLORE and be rewarded.
RailCal shows Waitlist/RAC Status and the number of Available Seats for ALL classes on ALL trains between ANY two stations for the next 4 months - all on ONE screen.
1. FULLY Offline Train Schedules.
2. Intermediate passing-through Stations.
3. Graphical Rake Display for individual trains.
4. Train Ratings: Cleanliness, Punctuality, Safety, RailFanning, Food.
5. Rake/Loco Reversals.
6. Locomotive info.
7. SplitCal - Train Availability Calendar through "via" stations - also available on a SINGLE screen.
8. MultiCal - For any single train, get simultaneous Availability Calendars between different pairs of stations.
Yet another fix to address "Availability Fetch not working" for some devices. @loyalusers: Please try one more time, and let us know if it works this time. Thanks.